WHAT IS RAISED FOUNDATION REPAIR?
Raised Foundation Repair offers professional, affordable, simplified foundation repair for San Diego County. Our highly trained team of installers is able to efficiently take care of necessary foundation repair usually within a few day’s and at a fraction of the cost most other companies charge. Using only proven quality materials, we even offer a lifetime installation warranty for every raised foundation we repair
WHEN DOES YOUR HOME NEED A FOUNDATION INSPECTION?
If you’ve noticed any of the following signs of foundation issues in your house, you need our help – and fast!
WHY CHOOSE US?
Maybe you’ve been thinking about selling your home and need to pass an inspection, or maybe you just want to ensure the safety and longevity of your home through the years – regardless the reason, we’re the right choice when it comes to your home’s foundation. Here’s why:
- Easy – Forget your stress and go about your day while we handle your raised foundation repair for you
- Effective – We stop the deterioration of your home’s foundation and put it back together to help it stand for years to come
- Efficient – We can finish our work in as little as one day, as opposed to other services that can take months.
- Economical – We can complete the process for a fraction of the cost that most other companies charge
- Earthquake Resistant – The materials we use are designed and engineered to resist an Earthquake.
- Check us out! – Schedule a FREE (some restrictions apply) foundation inspection today! Don’t be an Ouch house!
SAN DIEGO COUNTY AREAS WE SERVICE
We service all of the City of San Diego and all of San Diego County, from Oceanside to Julian and Alpine to the South Bay; including South Park, North Park, Kensington, Normal Heights, Bankers Hill, Golden Hill, Mission Hills, Point Loma, East County, La Mesa, South Bay, Chula Vista, North County and for all of the beach communities.
Don’t Be an Ouch House
READY TO SCHEDULE A INSPECTION?
If you’re unsure about if your house needs a foundation inspection, great news: our inspection is completely FREE (some restrictions apply). One of our professionals will come out to inspect your foundation and look for telltale signs.
There’s no risk in getting an expert’s opinion; it’s simply a way to get informed. After your inspection, we can discuss recommendations and any suggested next steps.